I sent "Green Water Blues" off to Heliotrope. I hate that title. I even got out the thesaurus in an attempt to find a better title. It had been "Green Girl." I also titled it "Fantasy Girl." I usually don't have a problem with titles.
I updated my Sonar submission tracking program and sent a letter to editor of NT telling him I accepted the terms of the contract. And I updated my bibliography.
Sometime soon I hope to get back to work on my website. Don't expect much, since a first-grader could probably design a better web page. But it should have relevant information.
Now, off to get some food and maybe watch a horror movies.